New Year’s Eve 2020 Celebration at 110 Japan
Long Island’s Most Luxurious New Years’ Eve party Returns with a Japanese twist where you can dance, laugh, rock out as you welcome 2020!
Tue, Dec 31, 2019 10:00 PM – Wed, Jan 1, 2020 2:00 AM EST
About this Event
Limited Seating only, call 631-673-5888 (Saving Even more ) to buy your Early Bird Special Tickets now!~
• BIG dance floor hosts one of the best dance parties and features a 4 hours of Premium Open Bar(21+)
• Led furniture and Bottle service available, Great VIP seating options for couples and large groups, Reserve now!
• complimentary sake toast served from traditional sake barrel
• All tickets are raffles that can win prizes all night long including premium bottles of wine/champagne/sake, logo t-shirts, next year new year’s eve tickets, 110 japan gift cards, Premium Japanese handcrafted wood Flatware set, and much more!
• Count down on our 125 inch screen projector
• Fun and Exciting Flip Cup and Sake Bomb Contests
• Live balloon drop and Complimentary midnight New Year champagne toast and party favors
• Second bar added for one night only to ensure quick service!
• Up to $20 in uber rides from 110 Japan will be matched in 110Japan giftcards (with combo package purchase)
• Premium Japanese handcrafted wood Flatware set will be given to the first 50 ticketholders.
• Get a Perrier Jouet bottle for only $60 with the purchase of a combo package
• Best Instagram picture of the night with #110JapanNYE will receive Two tickets for executive chef Omakase tasting dinner ($300 value)
Music & Entertainment：
Live DJ Performance, Dance the night away!
DJ EROC | Jackboys
( non-stop dance, rock, Top 40’s, and classic 80’s )
Dress to Impress with a Chance to Win Best Dressed Prize ( $200 Gift Card)
Please note: The final ticket Prices Includes tax & 18 % gratuity. Please call the restaurant to pick up your tickets prior to the event. Physical ticket is required for entry.
By purchasing this ticket, I hereby authorize 110Japan to publish photographs and videos that may or may not be taken of me on the New Year’s Eve 2020 event for use in print, online and video based marketing materials, social media, as well as company publications.
Q: Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
A: All ages are welcomed however anyone drinking alcoholic beverages must present Valid 21+ ID. Please be advised that we do check all identification at the door prior to admitting entry. Refunds will not be provided for under-aged guests who may have purchased Openbar tickets by mistake.
Q: Do I have to bring my ticket to the event?
A: YES! Each ticket is a raffle with a possible chance to win amazing prizes! If you purchase tickets online plz contact us at 631.673.5888 to schedule your tickets pick-up.
Q: What does an open bar mean?
A: Open Bar essentially means that you may order any beverage of your choice, for a set prepaid cost. This includes all cocktails (including Premium alcohol of your choice: Absolut, Grey Goose, Johnny Walker Black, Bombay Sapphire, Ketel One,Titos Patron, Jack Daniel’s, Bacardi), beers, wines, and all non-alcoholic beverages. The Open Bar will last from 10:00p – 2:00a
Q: Does the Premium Openbar ticket come with a seat and or table?
A: Premium Openbar tickets will solely include admission, as well as Open Bar from 10:00p – 2:00a. No seating will be reserved for openbar ticketholders. Vip Seating & bottle service package will be available upon request, For VIP seating & bottle service Booking, Please Contact us at email@example.com or call 631.673.5888. Space is Limited!
Q: Will there be food served?
A: YES!! Seatings will be reserved to Food & combo ticketholders, 4 Course Gourmet Pre-fixe Menu (Choice of Sushi dining & Hibachi) will be served upon check-in. Table placement is entirely done on a first come, first served basis. The earlier you purchase your tickets, the better chance you have at getting a table to your preference.
Q: Will the event go on even if it rains or snows?
A: Despite rain or snow, the New Year’s Eve celebration will still continue as scheduled, as all reserved seating will be located indoors, regardless.
Q: Are there any refunds for guests that can’t make it on New Year’s?
A: All New Year’s Eve sales are final, Tickets are non-refundable with a NO-SHOW status the day of event. No exceptions. Store credit could be given if cancelled prior to 12/28.
Q: What can I bring into the event?
A: (After 10pm) leading up to the midnight countdown, we welcome any type of flashy light products, glow sticks and any fun NYE party favor.
Q: When should I check in For the event?
A: For Dinner seating, One seating only, check in time Frame : 10PM, Please contact us in advanced @ 631-673-5888 For your seating Preference. Table placement is entirely done on a first come, first served basis. The earlier you purchase your tickets, the better chance you have at getting a table to your preference.